Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zombie Con New York City - October 16, 2010

You can hear the rumble in the distance.. The unrest of the undead... The smell of rotting flesh... the hunger for BRAAAAAINS!!No, its not hungover hipsters at brunch in Williamsburg, its...

ZOMBIECON New York City! Saturday, October 16th, 2010

I was doing a little prep work tonight and finished my masquerade mask for my Victorian Zombie costume. I know I've been doing a lot of Victorian costumes lately but I just love that blond beehive wig and I am finally going to put the Queen Frostine dress to rest with a bloody send off with style. Queen Frostine has been through 3 Santa Cons, 1 Halloween, 1 Mardi Gras and 2 birthday parties. I've grateful for all the good times this dress has helped me have and now I'm going to retire it to the undead part of my closet. This is going to require a lot of red and black paint and a sharp pair of scissors. Perhaps I will just put it on and roll down a cliff in Central Park. Either way I expect the end result to be dramatic and a real "show stopper".

Here is a picture of my accessory, a masquerade mask. Complete with dangling eyeball!!

Sign up for text message updates at ZOMBIECON NYC. This year there will even be an afterparty. The 1st Annual Zombie Bawl! Join us after the Con for dinner, dancing, demented performances and braaaiiiinnnssss. The party will get started at LE POISSON ROUGE, 158 Bleecker Street, NYC, at 7 pm and go all night long. Get your advance sale tickets here. See you there and don't for get your uncontrollable urge to eat humans brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment