Saturday, October 17, 2009

Costume UPDATE

Working on my Cheshire Cat costume for the last few days. I don't have that much to do on it which is good but frustrating cause I want to be making costumes this time of year. I am helping out a few other people though so I'm sure I will have enough to do.
I finished my ears this morning. See..
I look like a raver club kid! haha I really think when people see the Alice in Wonderland crew together they are going to know what I am right away. On my own however I might just look like a pink kitty.
Going to Michael's later with a few friends and even though I am not going for anything specific I'm sure I will come home with a bunch of stuff and a new "project".

ZOMBIE UPDATE!!


ZombieCon date has been set for Saturday October 24th. The zombies will rise to drink, dance and create havoc on NYC streets and subways. So much fun. I really can't say how much I am looking forward to it! My brother and his girlfriend are supposed to come down for it too! Go to Zombiecon.com to sign up for text updates that will tell you where the Zombies will be so you can meet up with them... FOR BRAAAAINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment