Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Countdown!

There is so much planning, buying and packaging that must be done far before the actual Burn. Today I bought my plastic tub that I will be packaging and putting in the shipping container that leaves in the beginning of August. I want to try to get as much as I can in there. First of all so I have less to carry on the plane and also so my tub is very solid and will not be crushed if it ends up at the bottom of the shipping container. I got this one at Home Depot for about $16 in a lovely orange color! Its a 37 gallon tub so I will need to buy 5 cubic feet on the shipper.

List of things I will be packing so far:
tent
sleeping bag
pillow
towel
rope lights/lighting for inside my tent
goldfish costume
dusk mask
goggles
zip ties
duct tape
plastic baggies for cell phone/camera protection
flashlight/headlamp
poncho
unicorn costume for Horned Ball on Wednesday
toilet paper
baby wipes

The list is ever growing but I feel like I'm getting a handle on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment