Monday, November 15, 2010

Get yo'self ready for SantaCon NYC December 11, 2010


While shopping around this weekend for favors for my Pirate themed birthday party, I came across a whole aisle of Santa and Elf outfits at Party City on 14th Street btw 6th and 5th Ave. They have a basic Santa costume for $25 and a deluxe model for $80. Also tons of Holiday accessories, headbands, hats, etc. So get yourself ready for SantaCon NYC. It's on Saturday December 11, 2010 and you might find yourself without a costume if you don't shop early.
I believe there will be a Santa after party this year. More information on that as soon as I receive it!

My costume is already in the works as my Mom and I went shopping at JoAnn's again for fabric. The plan is to do a remake of a bigger better Queen Frostine! The headpiece and wig will be the centerpiece of this costume. Stay tuned cause you aren't going to believe what you see..
Here's a sneak preview..




This blog post is brought to you by:

2 comments:

  1. I saw you at the garage and have an amazing photo of you! AWESOME costume

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That is awesome! I'd love to see it. Do you have a link to it?

    I just wrote a new blog recapping the event and my costume details!

    http://beestiegirl.blogspot.com/2010/12/santacon-recap.html

    ReplyDelete