Kostume Kult Presents
Halloween Eve 2015 – Mischief Night!
Friday October 30th, 9pm-5am
TIX - Buy Now at: http://
Presale tiers $40/50 ($30 tier sold out)
More at the door (if available)
Drink specials all night
251 West 30th Street
between 7th & 8th Avenues
RSVP on Facebook:
Mashing the surrealistic world of MC Escher with the Glam-Goth of Jim Henson’s Labyrinth, we present a journey through the many dark, creepy corners of Slake… Beware the Goblins!
Enter this labyrinth in whatever Halloween costume you dare but prepare yourself for music, monsters and mayhem in many rooms - all designed to confuse and amaze… The Hall of the Skeksis mixes Henson, Escher and house music magick, the Urban Underground vibrates with black light, banging bass and street art, the Mystical Mesopotamia room flows with world beats and kaleidoscopic visuals, the Kreepy Karny room hosts ongoing performances, aerial displays and human oddities or take a break in the mezzanine's Purgatory where you can sort out your obliterated senses.
DJs on three floors INCLUDE:
- Lovecraft (No.19)
- Iman Rizky (Ebb&Flow)
- Terreyl Kirton (Soul Mob/Slur)
- Milk (Kostume Kult/Binative)
- Travisty (Trifucta)
- Myk 2Melo (JunXion)
- Monikkr (NYC Bass Collective)
- Teknacolor Ninja (Tropic Of Bass/PCF)
- Carmel (I Feel/Carmel Productions)
- Banginclude (Enchufada/Latino Resiste)
- Dirty Dan (Fresh Farm Music)
- Zach Ωhms (Future Strange)
- Casey Skodnek (JunXion)
- Rasta4Eyes (Stampede Sound)
- Bad Ginger (Digital Distortion)
ART / INTERACTIVITY
Enter an alternative universe with many rooms and multiple stairwells…
- Ridable Skeksis and Lamasu by Kimmy D
- Infinity Dungeon Photobooth by Gene Harrison
- Multiple Monsters by Themendous
- Visionary Live Painting by Myztico Campo
- "WHODUNNIT" Interactive Mystery Game
- Escherized Stairwells
- Muppety Mahem
- All-Peering Eyes
* More TBA soon… Propose something?
- Mural by street artist Gazoo To the Moon
- 3D Projection Mapped main stage by Rhizome NYC
Curated by Link Link and Wang Newton
CREATE ART or PERFORM?
Propose something, decorate? Set up art?
Do something fun or strange? Budgets available
fill out this form! https://goo.gl/BIWkG4
Who wants to help? Get Involved!
Fill out this form: https://goo.gl/n3iwuW
Producer: Isabeau Vidal
Decor: Rachel Eisley
Volunteers: Eliza Spear
Performers: Link Salas
Press/Communications: Joelle Musante
Photography: Tom Egan
Ticket Problems: email@example.com
Kostume Kult is a themed event focused arts collective that has big fun while bringing tremendous people together… We are always looking for fresh faces and new energies and all are welcomed to get involved. Bring your own koolaid or try some of ours. It's delicious. More at www.KostumeKult.com
NYC HALLOWEEN PARADE 10.31
The day *after* the party Kostume Kult will be hosing its 16th annual Halloween Parade Float inviting to march along with our rolling party!