Thursday, December 2, 2010

SantaCon NYC countdown 2010

Where to buy Santa Costume in NYC?

If you are in NYC and need a costume for SantaCon go to Ricky's they have a lot of great stuff and sexy elf and santa-ette costumes for the ladies. Go now! You don't want to be stuck with the ugly oversized last one on the rack. I took this picture at the Ricky's on Broadway and 39th street.



On to my costume...ACK! Not in full on panic mode yet, but SantaCon is a mere 9 days away and my dress is in pieces on the table. Not one stitch sewed yet. I blame my other crafty projects as well as work keeping me far to late each night this week! Such is life.
Here's a picture of the inventory I have. Can you guess the theme???






This blog post is brought to you by:

1 comment:

  1. i like it your fabric dress design...
    click it...: http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete