Monday, December 6, 2010

SantaCon wig

It's a SantaCon whiteout. My outfit is going to be winterific.
I took my white long wig which I bought at Ricky's for $40 and teased the hell out of it. I have used this white wig for at least 8 costumes. The first time being Mermaid day parade 2007 when I went as a ghost mermaid.


Its time has ended as a straight haired wig. The ends had just become too frayed from wearing and brushing it. So I went to town on it with my brush and teased it into a tumbleweed and it has new life!

This is making me very excited and I want to stay home and work on this for the next 4 days but alas, life gets in the way.
Keep checking for updates. Next up, LED lights, wire framework and a big white bird. Yes!

Remember SantaCon NYC is Saturday December 11, 2010.
GO to the SantaCon website or Follow twitter.com/santacon



This blog post is brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment