Monday, August 22, 2011

Lydia Deetz cosplay

While reading through the people I follow on Twitter (@kostumegirl) today I came across a tweet from @cosplayamerica Comic Alliance "Best Cosplay Ever (This Week) - 08.22.11" There are undoubtedly some talented costume artists featured here but I stopped an marveled at the Lydia Deetz photograph. WOW. Now this is attention to detail! Not only is Beetlejuice one of my favorite movie ever but I LOVE Lydia Deetz. People used to always say I looked like her in high school. Couldn't we all relate to the quote, "Charles: As soon as we get settled, we'll build you a dark room in the basement, okay? Lydia: My whole life is a dark room. One big dark room."? Teen angst at its finest. This costume makes me want to go home and sew!

This costume was done by a Cosplayer named Ryoko-demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment