Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm a 2011 Cryptkeeper!


The Super fun website CountdowntoHaloween.com has added me as a 2011 Cryptkeeper. This means I am one of the houses with the good candy. There are lots of great blogs included this Halloween and I recommend checking them out to draw inspiration from.
For to name a few
The Cult of the Great Pumpkin where you can go for tips on carving and preserving your pumpkins!
The Halloween Tree has some nice posts about tablescapes and vintage Halloween goodies.
Guts and Grog Reviews for horror movie and Halloween food reviews.
iZombie has.. you guess it, all things Zombie related.
Monster for Rent need something to kick up your Halloween party a notch? Monster for Rent is a stilt-walking monster, standing at just under 9’ tall. Entertains at Halloween parties & businesses to create some excitement. wow.


So please check them out. Don't forget to follow me on twitter @kostumegirl where I will be posting like crazy for the next spooktacular 31 days!
Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

No comments:

Post a Comment