Monday, October 21, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 21 More is More

31 Days of Halloween - Day 21
"I thought I'd tone it down a bit this Halloween"

Had to buy this sign when I was visiting Salem cause its so me! 
I can't do a "little bit" of costume. As I've said before my costuming mantra is "More is More!". If you think your costume has too much glitter I think you better add some more. 
Don't be afraid, people! If you think people are going to look at you weird cause your costume is big and awesome than you are at the wrong party! May I suggest going to a Kostume Kult party where your costume can never be too much or too little (heh heh heh). It will change your life. Do it. Now. Just do it. Start with our Halloween party.


Watch and learn. I'm going to turn this awkward wig into a thing of beauty. Stay tuned for updates on my Halloween costume!

Love and wigs,



No comments:

Post a Comment