Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Autumn Affair in Windham, NY is Oct. 12 & 13th

October 12 & 13th 2013 up in the beautiful Catskill mountains will be a special autumn festival hosted by my home town of Windham. Its called the Autumn Affair!

Great for a day trip since the leaves will be at peak colors, come pick out a pumpkin and celebrate not paying $15 for it at Whole Foods in Manhattan! More festival details here.

In related news I will be doing my first craft fair during the Autumn Affair. That's right your very own Kostume Girls Closet will be set up and I'm bringing a little bit of everything! Cute tiny witch hats on headbands, Day of the Dead Sugar Skull masks and full blown wigs and headpieces. I'm very excited to share my over stuffed closet with the people. Just look for me on Main Street next to the Millrock restaurant. Believe me, Main Street is not so big, just take a stroll down the leaf covered slate sidewalks and you will be able to find me. Also I'll be in costume of course!

XOXO
KostumeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment